Out of stock
Model: 1502 110V or 1502 220V.
The No. 1502 ?SPORTSMAN? incubator offers an accurate digital thermostat with LCD display of Temperature and Humidity. An on-board computer monitors systems and the environment every second to keep itself updated and to share this data with you. Electronic egg turning control, audio/visual indicators and a standard easy view door highlight a number of standard features. This is a complete incubator and hatcher. In addition to having three automatically turned racks, it has a hatching tray in the bottom of the incubator. So if you are just getting started with a small flock, all you need is this one incubator. Set the eggs each week or so and then hatch the oldest setting eggs at the same time. Settings are rotated among the three turning trays so that the hatching tray can accept the eggs from one of the setting trays each cycle. Constructed from high strength plastic board making it well insulated, quieter, and easier to clean. Each unit is hand assembled by our skilled craftsmen and tested for a full 24 hours for proper operation and calibration.
- 1 #3258 Digital Command Center thermostat
- 3 turning racks & 1 plastic hatching tray (no cover)
- 1 moisture pan with 2 wick pads
- Instruction booklet.
Plastic egg trays are not included. Please see accessories for details.
- Thermostat operating range between 60 and 103 degrees F. depending on room temperature.
- 110-120VAC, 50/60 Hz, 325 Watts.
- TUV Listed.
- Total Capacity with plastic trays (not included): 1368 Quail Eggs, 354 pheasant eggs, 270 chicken eggs, 198 turkey or duck eggs, and 36-45 larger eggs such as goose, peafowl, and emu. Actual capacity may depend on egg size. Hatching capacity is limited to the hatching drawer which is approximately?72 medium size or 250 quail size eggs at a time.
- DIMENSIONS: 301/4? Front to Back, 153/4? Wide, 313/4? High.